Monday, July 1, 2013

How to make time fly in a car ride?

I'm Ina car for 17 hours and…

I get carsick easily so I can't read, (if you know a way to block the window, or somehow prevent carsickness, tell me please!) color, etc, I can't sleep, I'm not taking sleeping pills, family games are fun for a little while but after a while get boring, plus my family doesn't really like games, I love playing on my iPhone but don't have very much data, so if u know of addicting games that do t need wifi/ data please tell me, I also need tips on being comfortable because I always feel claustrophobic when in a car too long, I love movies but can't watch them back to back, music is fun but only for about an hour, and the last thing is texting because while I can text for hours and I have unlimited texting, most of my friends aren't going to text me for 17 hours straight :) sorry I'm so difficult, but please help with ideas! Thanks!!!

См. статью: How to make time fly in a car ride?