Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Should I stay with my husband?

My husband and I met in January. Things got serious very fast. We spent all of our spare time together, but he was often on his iPhone chatting to people on Facebook, msn, whatsapp and Skype. I didn't ask who these people were because I trusted him. One day, I went to his house and he was on video chat with a girl on Skype. He introduced me to her, so I thought she was nothing, but when he went to end the call they became very flirty. "You hang up!" "No, you hang up first" giggles. Eyelash batting. Etc. I immediately did not like this girl.
Then, I had to fly home, and we planned for him to move with me. This was unable to happen, so within 10 days of returning home, I promised to come back immediately. We agreed to get married. We began to plan the wedding for a month and a half from then.
Now we have been married for over a month. I questioned why he is still on his iPhone all the time, and he got defensive and deleted all the chat apps on his phone.
I tried to get them back but he never synced his phone with iTunes.
I gained access to his Facebook and found him telling girls he was single while I was back home planning our wedding. He also had cyber sex with a girl he used to date. He offered a picture of his penis and begged her for a picture of her vagina. Made her promise to send it the next day. He did this on his iPhone while me and him were on video Skype. Suddenly, that call ended with no goodbye or I love you. He claims he didn't masterbate after that. The girl deleted her Facebook after this, and I am unable to contact her. He did not block her but claims it was just his last message like that because he didn't want to have a bachelor party.
He has since begged for forgiveness and promised he would never do any of this again but I just can't trust him.
I sold all of my belongings to come back for him and this is how he treats me. I still don't know what was on the whatsapp and MSN chats but I can only assume much worse.

См. статью: Should I stay with my husband?