Monday, July 1, 2013

Would you consider my family rich?

We have the house we live in during the school year and our vacation home. We have 6 different vehicles that are no older than 4 years old. We have some hired help but not as much as some as my friends.My brothers and I both go to private schools and my parents spend about 15, 000 dollars apeice on us per semester.we all have ipads and macs.My older brother and I have Iphones but my younger brother has a ipod. Our house is 12, 425 square feet. We have an inground pool with a pool house.My brothers and I each have over 100, 000 dollars in our bank accounts. We have a butlers house in the back corner of our land and own several other houses that we rent out to people. Both my step-mom and my dad make pretty good money. The last time I asked my dad makes 135 dollars an hour. I dont really think of my family as rich but I dont really know. What do youguys think? I havean older sister too but she already moved out so I didnt really mention her.

См. статью: Would you consider my family rich?