Saturday, July 6, 2013

How to look better? Honest advice please! I feel so ugly?

I hate the way I look. Please don't ridicule me for having low self-esteem or feed me fluff about everyone being pretty in their own special way, etc etc. And yeah, I know that at my age (36) I should accept the way I look but I don't. I think my face is horribly asymmetrical and everything I read tells me how beauty lies in symmetry. Should I get fillers or something to try to make my face look more attractive? Should I get a nose job (it is pretty big and my profile is horrendous). I just want some honest opinions in terms of honestly how bad I look and some helpful tips in terms of what you think I could do to look prettier? I see women all over instagram and facebook, etc who are just gorgeous and I hate realizing how many gorgeous women there are and wonder why I have to look like this and I just want to know if there is any hope for me, aside from wearing a ton of makeup or major plastic surgery. Neither of those ideas appeal to me. And yes, I know I have a major breakout on my chin and side of mouth so no need to point that out. I am working on it. I have very sensitive skin and used something that highly irritated my skin. Anyways, I am currently 130 lbs and 5'4" and because I have always been small framed I am trying to lose some weight by working out and eating healthy since I am done having kids.My youngest is three and I have five, so it's time I started taking care of myself and my body since I have let myself go over the years. I am afraid of losing weight though because I already feel like my cheekbones protrude too much and they are VERY uneven. This camera does not show it well, but on my iPhone camera I can see the difference and it makes me want to cry- it looks like I am deformed, honestly! I am not trying to get to my pre-baby weight- that was like under 100 lbs but I want to be a healthy 115-120 max. That is not too thin for being a little under 5'4"… Again, not a pity party for myself and not trying to be a drama queen. I'm just feeling low and need answers from people that don't know me because everyone around me says I'm fine or I'm pretty but I think they are just saying it because who wants to hurt the feelings of a friend or family member, you know? So please any advice? Sorry for rambling. I have no makeup on in these pics but even when I do my makeup I still feel like I just look so-so.No woman wants to look "so-so" or "just fine". Honest advice and opinions, please! :) Thank you and sorry for rambling on and on. Here is the link for pics I took right now:
http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/jawslovesme/library/?sort=3&page=1 P/S My braces come off this month so don't focus too much on those, please. Thx again for any help you can provide and for your honesty!

См. статью: How to look better? Honest advice please! I feel so ugly?