Thursday, July 4, 2013

How to know if I have iCloud?

Recently my iPhone broke, and it was still under warranty, so we called tech support and they are sending me a new phone. The problem is, I need my contacts off my old/broken phone. The lady informed me that I can retrieve my contacts if I had iCloud set up. I remember messing around with iCloud at some point, and I'm pretty sure I have it downloaded, but I don't know if I set it up. The lady then told me that I can see if I have iCloud off of my computer from iTunes. I've looked all through iTunes, I don't know where the heck to look, and I'm starting to get annoyed. How do I see if I have iCloud!
Added (1). Thank you so much. Sadly I don't think it saved my contacts. But thank you anyway, you saved me a lot of time.

См. статью: How to know if I have iCloud?