Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dropped Iphone4 down the toilet, was working fine untill i turned it off and back on?

So i went to the toilet but my phone fell out of my pocket into the toilet. When i got it out of the toilet, it was working fine for a while until the keyboard on my texts started to play up (it does that sometimes)
So i turned it off and back on again and it went into recovery mode and wouldn't let me do anything until i could plug it into itunes.It then said, when i had plugged it in that it needed to be restored.So i went to restore it and now it's saying that the restore is complete but my phone goes back into recovery mode and says i need to restore it again.Is there any way i can get my iPhone to just restore and come out of recovery mode?

См. статью: Dropped Iphone4 down the toilet, was working fine untill i turned it off and back on?