Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Why do I seem to only like old music?

I listen to older songs and I become happy and it's like I snap out of my bad mood but when I listen to modern music, it just pushes my button even more… Why! Literally I'm 14 and my iPhone 5's music library, well Rdio, is full of 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's Rock. Like I said, I'm 14 and I only like old. I have bands like The Beatles, Steve Miller Band, Boston, Led Zeppelin, Elvis Presley, Bill Haley, Little Richard, and loads of others. Any other teens out there interested in older songs? I know there are underground bands these days like Coldplay and what not but it still disgusts me. I don't want to sound mean but please only teens opinions simply because I want to see what others around my age want to say about what I am talking about.

См. статью: Why do I seem to only like old music?