Thursday, September 5, 2013

Itunes 11.0.5 won't detect my iPhone 3G?

So I installed the latest version of
itunes, itunes 11.0.55 recently. I'm
stuck on the recovery itunes logo on
my phone and I decided to do a
restore, on plugging it to itunes
nothing happens, I couldn't find my
iPhone in the devices tab in iTunes. I
tried changing cables to my iPod
classic, didn't work, I tried re-installing
itunes and all other apple products,
didn't work, I tried plugging it to
another computer's iTunes, didn't
work. I've restarted my computer more
than ten times now. I also noticed that
my iPhone 3G had some flow of
electricity characterised by the phone
shocking me every time I touch the
metal parts so that rules out the
possibility of it been my phone's
connectors. Another thing I've noticed,
my iPod classic was always detected
every time so its definitely itunes.Do
you think I should downgrade back to a
previous version of itunes? Pls help!

См. статью: Itunes 11.0.5 won't detect my iPhone 3G?