Saturday, October 26, 2013

AT&T overcharging me over iPhone data?

So my family and I recently just upgraded our phones (before I had a smartphone) to iPhones, my whole entire family has iPhones. We've been with AT&T for about 3 years now and we always seem to have problems with them, and don't say to change networks because my Dad won't. But all I really do on my iPhone is go on safari (and we all share the same data, the family plan which consists of 6144 MB, and we have unlimited text/call. Instagram, play games, apps (all my apps are free) and I never buy anything on the app store that costs money. Normally the phone bill would cost around 200 a month, but when we got our phone bill this time, it was TWICE AS MUCH. $400 something.My parents are freaking out, and we're going to the AT&T store tomorrow but I just want to know if it's a mistake so I don't have to freak out as much. I'm wondering maybe it says the app is free but when I use it, it costs money without me knowing of it. And the apps I have are- Find iPhone, Snapchat, Picsart, Instasize, Instagram, Split Pic( i never rlly use this), CamWowPro, GameUrVideo, PicLab, MagicHour, Keycam, Shazam, Temple Run, Sky Burger, Subway Surf, Egg Baby and HS Story. I never buy anything on those apps either. (like coins and stuff) Please help if you know anything about this.

См. статью: AT&T overcharging me over iPhone data?