Sunday, October 20, 2013

I think there is a ghost in my room?

Okay so I left my old iPhone 4 in my room, fully charged and always on wife. I logged it on to my old facebook account on my iPhone 4. And I went to bed in my brothers room and slept with my brother for the night. I pulled out my phone (my new phone, Moro X) and I sent a message to my iPhone that said "respond" and when I looked on the message of the profile it said It was active about and hour ago. I logged my iPhone 4 in about 9 o'clock and its 10pm Im getting freaked out by this.are there really ghost? My iPhone never goes offline and it never shuts off by itself not unless I shut it off my self obviously, but its freaking me out.ever since last week I started seeing stuff on the corner of my eye and when I look in that position things are not usually there.my brother also is seeing some stuff in the house.do you think there is a ghost in our house? And if there is, how and what can we do? Im only 14 years old by the way.

См. статью: I think there is a ghost in my room?