Friday, October 25, 2013

Iphone frozen since 7.3 upgrade?

"hello, I not real savvy with the iphone new to me but my question would be don't they test the app/upgrade before going live or put it out there for all of to use. Now we are stuck with junk. I can't even use my phone now because it's frozen. Totally enough to make me want to drop iphone and go back to " any day any time any where" or anything else that actually works. I have alway had the free phone decided to actually get the iphone and my phone was put into a protective case before it left the store and few months out the on/off button doesn't work, and now I have to turn off the phone from the home screen by hitting device and then lock. This phone has been nothing but a problem and unfortunately I'm not really seeing the fuss over this phone". I am now stuck in my messages screen and can't even make a call. I guess I am now beholden to the Apple Store for help. Very frustrated and wanting to sell this phone or bless someone else with this mess.

См. статью: Iphone frozen since 7.3 upgrade?