Thursday, October 24, 2013

How should I be expecting iPhone 5s shipping time to change?

I would like to buy the iPhone 5s before next Monday, because that's when I'm leaving the States; I would prefer to buy in the States because it's significantly cheaper than in my country. However I don't see any indication that the shipping time will decrease or that Apple Stores are going to receive any stock…
I want to ask how exaclty does shipping time change… I mean is it possible that it goes down to 2-3 days from 2-3 weeks (at the moment)?
Also, is it possible that some stores still have stock? And finally, can you recommend any alternative for buying an iPhone 5s that would be possible at the moment? I need the T-Mobile $749 one…
Thank you very much, I really hope I figure out a way to get one, I'm obviously desperate

См. статью: How should I be expecting iPhone 5s shipping time to change?