Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I have a Samsung galaxy tablet. Should I buy an Android phone or an iphone 5?

I know many android phones are better, but I would really like the change and the clean iOS.My choices for android phones are HTC one and S4.Is the iphone worth it? And will it be easy to transfer my songs and photos from android and my current blackberry to iphone?
Added (1). @cgramer2
Well actually, as crazy as this may sound; i want them to be different so i wouldnt feel bored. Having two different ecosystems isnt a big deal to me, as I'm not really keen on having the same songs, photos and so on both devices. I use each for a different purpose; the tablet for movies and internet, the mobile for texting and songs as its more portable than the tablet.
The GPE isnt supported in my country.
I have to pay the full price of the phone in both cases :(
Thanks a lot for your help though!

См. статью: I have a Samsung galaxy tablet. Should I buy an Android phone or an iphone 5?