Thursday, October 24, 2013

What is the best and cheapest way to jailbreak an Iphone?

Ok I have 3 questions.

Ive accepted an Iphone 5 as $50 credit from someone that still owes me money. Ive been an Android user against the Apple machine for a few years now, but a $50 Iphone5 is worth more than $50 ya know, and I admit I like the hd clarity. Anyway the new IOS 7 has an activation lock on it from what comes to find out is a find my Iphone feature to deter theft. I honestly don't know where the guy got the phone from. Anyway I took it to a mobile phone shop and the guy tells me he cannot do anything until a "jailbreak" is released for IOS 7.

question 1) How likely is it that a jailbreak will allow me to bypass the activation lock?

question 2) If so, what is the cheapest way to jailbreak an Iphone? Can you vouch for any sites?

question 3) There currently isn't any jailbreak programming for IOS 7, when do you think an IOS 7 jailbreak will be available?

См. статью: What is the best and cheapest way to jailbreak an Iphone?