Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas for 21 y/o GF?

Hello there guys, I will gladly consider all of your answers.

So my girlfriend is 21 years old, and I have a couple ideas in mind but some suggestions from you folks would really help me decide all what I'm going to get her.

She loves fashion and drinking, but she is already getting a lot of clothes from her grandparents. I have a $200 limit and and i'm going to spend every penny if I can. I gave her a detailed list of everything I want and she is getting it all, but she never has any good ideas for stuff she wants.

One thing atleast is something that she can open on Christmas morning and immediately be drawn into. She kinda needs an iphone but that would take most of my budget and wouldn't be as special.

I was kinda thinking like a board game such as "pretty pretty princess" because she used to LOVE that game as a child. I think that idea is a little lame though, but it is just an example of how I want to get her something that she can really enjoy on Christmas day (that isn't booze ;D)

alright guys, please throw me some good suggestions and I will best answer the best idea!

THANK YOU!

См. статью: Christmas Gift Ideas for 21 y/o GF?