Thursday, December 5, 2013

Can I buy a tripod/telescopic lens for iPhone 5S?

I would like to film & broadcast my local high school's football games live over the internet. I know there are steps to take, permissions to ask & money to be shared from a pay-to-view internet video feed and I will be looking into that.
Now, what I'm looking for is some kind of tripod and "camera lens addition" combo so I could set up in/on the press box and be able to zoom in occasionally without the digital zoom graininess becoming too much of an issue. Pretty much I'd like some kind of telescopic do-hickey that attaches to the phone's camera lens and a tripod to set it all on (preferably a tripod with an aiming handle for the phone).
I want to do this with an iPhone (5S) because of the simplicity... It has a decent camera and high-speed cellular internet connectivity (LTE). Honestly, I haven't even looked into live-broadcasting apps but I'm sure there has to be something out there.
Anyway, if anyone reading this knows of a product that would fill my needs, please let me know.
Thank you & have a nice day.

См. статью: Can I buy a tripod/telescopic lens for iPhone 5S?