Saturday, December 7, 2013

I'm getting mixed messages from her?

I apologise for this being long, but I really need advice:

There's a girl in my college class who from the beginning I was but also wasn't particularly interested in her in terms of a relationship.
She's always remained quiet, stuck with her main group of friends and so I never really spoke to her until getting talking to her on BBM after she broadcasted a question about her iPhone and so I told her how to do it to make conversation and we had a right good chat.
Then we got talking again a few weeks later and then after that, I bumped into her and another girl who we're both friends with, and that was the first time we really spoke in person. Out of nowhere she just gave me this chocolate Santa she'd bought beforehand, I never even asked for it or knew she had one.
Shortly after hanging around with the two girls for a bit, they went off to McDonalds and I headed off home where we got talking on BBM again and she stated she'd have bought me one if I'd have stuck around.
Those two little things made me consider she was maybe interested in me a little, and I even asked on here and people said it sounds as if she's interested.

And for weeks we'd talk on BBM where we'd both pretty much flirt with each other. Even the girl we're both friends with told me it's obvious she likes me but she won't admit it.

But then last week she just went off it with me. I don't have a real explanation as to why but I'm not sure if somebody has said something but I'm not 100% sure. This was the other Thursday, she seemed off it all weekend with me till Monday where she seemed more back to normal.

But I was being chatted up online by some other girl, and I was talking to this girl I like about it, and we were joking about it all until I ended up admitting I'd rather it be her chatting me up. Don't know if she realised I was hinting I liked her but she just put "Nahh ;)" so I said "Rejected" but she just said she likes to go places before anything serious. So therefore I offered Costa on Friday and she agreed.

Yet in person ever since then she's been on and off it, same online too. It was like at the beginning of the day she'd be really quiet and then finally talk at the end of the day, this was Wednesday and Thursday for her…
Anyway Friday was where it kinda went funny, she never acknowledged me the whole morning. I asked her Thursday if she was still up for Costa, she eventually said yes but said she wanted to stay behind in college to get work done, so I said I did too because I'm a bit behind. But on Friday when we finished everyone including her and her friends packed up and went. Until the girl we're both friends with asked me if I wanted to go to McDonalds with them, I said yes and packed up and went. All on the way to McDonalds me and her didn't speak, we barely spoke in McDonalds either.
She was talking to some lad on Facebook. She wasn't secretive about it though, she'd show me and the other girl what was being said, but she's told us about this lad before, he likes her but she doesn't like him, so her one word replies to him turned into full on conversations. Not sure if it was to make me jealous or what, and she agreed to meet him also next week for the German Market, her excuse, she wanted a present.

Anyway we've done this secret Santa thing at college, I ended up picking her, and she joked a while back saying she wanted a bracelet so I bought her one and gave it to her whilst we were there in which she didn't exactly seem enthused or even care about it. She did know she was getting it though so maybe that was why.

Afterwards I asked if she was still up for Costa, she told me she couldn't. And explained why but I think it was just an excuse she didn't want to. After that we just went home.
We also got Facebook married on Monday, then Friday afternoon I noticed she'd married this guy on Facebook. Yet not even an hour later they weren't even married anymore.

She messaged me later to say thank you for the bracelet, she really liked it and appreciated it. But we barely spoke. And this evening she's sent me a picture of her wearing it saying she liked it.
She can tell I'm off it and is asking me if I'm alright but I'm not. But I don't want to say I like her because I'm still not 100% sure if I do, plus it isn't helping I'm getting mixed messages from her.

Not sure if she was talking to this guy to make me jealous or if she was interested. Not sure if she's still interested but she just doesn't seem it.

I don't know what to do anymore?

См. статью: I'm getting mixed messages from her?