Thursday, December 5, 2013

How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone? - 1

I had put a new passcode on my iPhone, but forgot it. I tried typing in possible codes, but I disabled the phone. It is now giving me a message that says "connect to iTunes". I connected it to iTunes on a laptop via a USB cord, but from there I received a message that said "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone 'iPhone' because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes." I went on Apple Support to review my options, but they said that I needed to restore the phone. If I did that, I would lose all of the pictures and contacts on the phone. I have never synced the phone to the computer, so it is not backed up. Is there any way I can salvage at least the pictures? Thank you for helping!

См. статью: How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone? - 1