Thursday, December 5, 2013

Which iphone is better for me? 5 or 5s?

ive used an android phone (galaxy note 1) in 2012 but it was getting too laggy and too expensive monthly so i had my contract cut off.

what i have right now is a basic phone. calls and texts. no voicemail. no mms. NO INTERNET WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT (i use it to communicate with family and friends from where im from). i still have my galaxy note 1 but it makes no sense to be carrying a gigantic phone when i can only call and text and nothing else. plus, it's too laggy that it's annoying.

i have had my ipod touch 5g for over a year now and i loooove it. it never leaves my side. so that, at least, gives me a little insight into what apple products are made of. what i love most about it is the ease of use.

i need a phone that is fast, easy to use, doesnt lag, good camera, tons of cool apps, cool features... and i plan to use it for 2+ years. i have set my eyes on an iphone. but i dont know which one. i am getting it from virgin mobile.

iphone 5 32gb - 549.99
iphone 5s 32gb - 649.99

i have to pay full price for the phone and pay $35 monthly with 300 mins, unli texts, unli data.
if the 5s, what color?

См. статью: Which iphone is better for me? 5 or 5s?