Friday, April 18, 2014

How to downgrade from iOS 7 to iOS 5 on iPhone 5s or iPhone 5?


I want to buy an iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s. But I want to get them on iOS 5 because of a lot of apps being lost on iOS 7. Like YouTube app and stuff. Plus iOS 5 looks better to me. So anyway.ÂÂ

I wanted the iPhone 5 since I can still buy it on iOS 5 from the stores. But I lately I've been seeing it set to iOS 6. I thought that I might as well get the iPhone 5S because it's the best iPhone now and it has a color just like black on the iPhone 5. And since it can get 4g lte, it'll be better on speed. Plus a better processor. But it's on iOS 7 and I like iOS 5 better because the apps look more 3 dimensional where the iOS 7 ones look more like android apps and a little cartoonish to me.ÂÂ

Do any of you know a where I can buy an iPhone 5 on iOS 5 if not, buy it on iOS 6 and downgrade it to iOS 5?

And do you know how to downgrade from iOS 7 to iOS 5?

Read more: How to downgrade from iOS 7 to iOS 5 on iPhone 5s or iPhone 5?