Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm fed up with my husband. He wants to be cheap with food but give all the kids iPhones?


He makes 100 thousand dollars a year. I only make 25,000
So of course he does all the grocery shopping for the household
He wants to give our 3 children iPhones then for dinner I find out they all are eating frozen pizza. I used his credit card a few times to buy some orange juice and fruit and he was saying " that stuff is expensive as crap" and I said " I don't care. Take away the phones then' and it wasn't even expensive. It was 2-3$ fruit and REAL orange. Stuff he never buys but is essential
He tried to cook once and the kids said " this stuff taste like throw up I'm not eating this"

Read more: I'm fed up with my husband. He wants to be cheap with food but give all the kids iPhones?