Saturday, April 19, 2014

How to enlarge a photo without pixelation?

I saw an amazing bird on my neighbors roof and wanted to identify, so I snapped a quick picture with my iPhone 4s before it flew away. Unfortunately when I zoom in it's not clear enough to identify. I knew this would probably happen with the camera I was using. The actual image width is 2448 pixels and the height is 3264 pixels. The horizontal and vertical resolution is 72 dpi. I have adobe Photoshop CS6 if anyone knows how to zoom in without pixelation please let me know. I've attached the picture. The bird is next to the chimney on the roof. You can just make out it's grey figure. That's what I'm trying to get a clearer image of. If anyone knows how I can do that clearly I'd really appreciate some help! Thanks so much!
How to enlarge a photo without pixelation - 1

Read more: How to enlarge a photo without pixelation?