Monday, April 14, 2014

How to recover a deleted video from iPhone 5s?

I deleted an important video from my phone and I need to get it back. I have the file of that video on my laptop, BUT I cannot watch it or transfer it back to my phone. It just says unsupported or corrupt file. I have other videos that were taken on the same day, and they're perfectly fine, but those videos aren't really important. The video I can't watch is the one I need. I deleted it from my phone because it's almost 30 mins long and I was taking up my space. I've already tried quite a few pictures/videos recovery programs(free trials) like that Dr.Phone thing, but they all just show the current pics/vids that are on my phone not the ones I deleted. I've also tried the restore backup thing on iTunes, but it said not enough space. I really need that video bcuz it's for a friend's going away party. Help me please! Idk much about these stuff. I'm only 15.

Read more: How to recover a deleted video from iPhone 5s?