Sunday, May 11, 2014

If my iPhone gets sent away, will it clear everything?


So I dropped my phone then it wouldn't turn back on. So I tried charging it but it won't. I think I'm going to have to get it sent away for a new battery but I'm scared it will clear everything?

The thing is, my upgrade is this month and my new phone is due this week coming but I need my old phone as I haven't backed it up for almost a year and I want my music and photos on my new phone but I'm scared everything will get cleared then that'll be everything gone. I had nearly a thousand songs and 7,000 photos. I don't want them gone so is there anyway that I can save them? I'm not just going to download all those songs again as it will cost me another fortune as I always buy my songs off of iTunes. My phone is also insured but I really can't have anything cleared. So will it be okay or not?

Please give answers back in detail.

Read more: If my iPhone gets sent away, will it clear everything?