Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sound distorted on IPhone 4s?!

I put my phone on the inside window ledge while taking a shower because it's a lot louder if I do (One speaker is already blown out from previous owner). Well as soon as I put my phone on the ledge it sounded distorted so I picked it up and one of my asshole brothers filled the whole thing with…conditioner. Right away, I wiped the conditioner off and it still sounds muffled so I restarted my phone and it still sounds the same. My phone is NOT updated because it's jailbroke (DO NOT SAY THAT IT ISN'T WORKING BECAUSE IT'S JAILBROKE) so trying to update with remove the jailbreak on my phone which I'm not sure I want to do that yet. Any ways to fix it with out updating? How much is a new IPhone 4s from AT&T?

Read more: Sound distorted on IPhone 4s?!