Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Iphone 5s case, storage and icloud?

i need a iphone 5s case. I want something slim, but as protective as a slim case can get. I want something that looks nice too. And… I have a price ranger. I want it to be cheap. Like $15 tops. Ik theres like no case out there for what im asking for. But anything similar?
please help.
and also, i have a few question. I kinda know what icloud is but not really. What i know is that whatever you put on icloud, it is backed up. But everybody like if you have to much music, just put it on icloud. But i though it only backed things up, i didnt know it was extra storage?
and say you have 1500 song on your itunes on your pc. When you sync you ihpone to the pc with 1500 song, can you pick and choose what song you want on the phone. So say for this month i only want 200 song, but the other month i want 500. Can i pick and choose what to put onto my phone. So instead of having all 1500 song that i wont listen to taking up space, can i only put 100 on and not take up as much space?
please help.

Read more: Iphone 5s case, storage and icloud?