Saturday, June 7, 2014

Anyone else having problems with their Iphone5C charger?

I've only been through 2 chargers at the moment. My Iphone5C is under year old so I can't see why I'm having troubles. I've check the bottom of the Iphone where the charger goes and I don't see any dirt/dust in it. My chargers had both lasted about a 1-2 months. I try not to wind the charger up too much as I know it can affect the wires. I don't think it's my Iphone as I have to hold my charger in a funny angle just so it'll charger, even sometimes after that it'll give up on me.

Does anyone know how long Iphone 5/C chargers are expected to last?
My first charger: normal, came with phone
Second charger: ordered off of ebay, fabric 2 metres long.(I made sure the seller was safe)

It doesn't cost a lot for chargers but it's just a pain to deal with as I never no when it's going to give up on me and I never have a spare:/
If anyone has any solutions I would really appreciate it.

Read more: Anyone else having problems with their Iphone5C charger?