Sunday, June 1, 2014

Why does ebay keep banning me?

ok, so my friend told me to sell my iphone on ebay, so I did. Ebay is very confusing to me to use. I finally made an account and tried posting my ad but it says

"You can't complete this listing right now. See below for details.
Your selling privileges have been restricted because our records show that your account is connected to an account that's already restricted or limited.

For more information, please check your messages in My eBay.
It looks like you've reached the number of items and amount you can list. You can list up to 0 items and $0.00 in total sales this month. Request to list more"

I clicked my ebay and it says I am banned for unusual account activity.

I made another account and tried posting my iphone on ebay again. It said the same exact thing and it said my account is banned because it is linked to another account that is banned or restricted? I am so confused! Help ME! I am angry and not in the mood to deal with this crap, I just want it simple! I am not liking ebay right now >:(

Read more: Why does ebay keep banning me?