Thursday, June 5, 2014

Personal hotspot won't show up?

Hi everyone! So I got a new iPhone last week, and I don't know why, my personal hotspot wont show up on my laptop.

I tested the hotspot the day I got my iPhone, and it was working all fine on my computer. A few days later, it was not showing up on my laptop's available networks anymore.

My network career is T-Mobile. My data plan has unlimited network connection, but only 3GB of hotspot. I was wondering if I "casually" wasted the 3GB of hotspot, it could be the reason it wont show up anymore, maybe until I pay my bill again?

However, if that could be possible, i'm sure that wouldn't be my reason because I used the hotspot just one day for a few minutes. I couldn't have used 3GB that fast.

Also, I have an Acer Aspire 5532 (in case you want to know)

Thanks for the help in advance!

Read more: Personal hotspot won't show up?