Monday, June 2, 2014

What computer is right for me? - 1

I would like some help picking out a computer.
First off, I would prefer to buy new but am expecting to buy refurbished.
Price range, $500-$700ish at most but would prefer to be less.
There are only about two things I will be using it for. First is downloading and storing all of my music. So I need a computer capable off downloading music and has enough storage for all of my music 70GBish. Second thing I will be using it for is streaming live nfl games(through directv online.)
So, downloading/storing music and streaming good hd nfl games. Pretty simple.

I do like apple products, I have an iPhone and a macbook(which is my primary computer), currently all of my music is saved on a windows computer so I am experienced with either.

I don't have a lot of space for a tower so am hoping to get an all-in-one computer to mount on the wall.

Would appreciate any thoughts or tips.

Read more: What computer is right for me? - 1