Monday, June 2, 2014

Is iPhone 5s better than iPhone 5c?

Im thinking of getting one pt the other for prepaid and ik the 5s is more but is it really all that better if so y I dont understand iPhone stuff but ik I love the 4s but wanna upgrade if you could simplify it for me that would be great thanks. Oh and anyone who is hating on me just cause they like Android and think im just sum one just wantimg it to be cpol im not I love them cause there phones are tough as nails and there os is way better than Android ive had Android and they break very easily and there keyboards alway glitch and suck at responding and I dont like having to keep on resetting it to factory default settings every week none of those things go wrong with iPhones so please leave it at that thank you

Read more: Is iPhone 5s better than iPhone 5c?