Thursday, June 12, 2014

Customer won't pick up repaired iPhone?

iPhone was screen repair finished on June 2nd. Called customer to let know the repair was finished and could pick up her item and pay for the repair. Was told will be here the next day. Never came.

I called the next day and left voicemail.
Called the 5th and the customer answered phone and said will pickup by the 9th.
Called the 10th, no answer voicemail left.
Called 11th, answered but customer was confused and hung up.
Called the 11th again after a hour and customer said will call me back.
Called the 12th (today) and customer answered but hung up after I said who I am.

I have also sent a few text messages with no reply.

What can I do? Call the police?
Added (1). I am the owner of the business and the only worker.
Added (2). I have a contract signed by her, stating after 45 days the item is mine.

Read more: Customer won't pick up repaired iPhone?