Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What are your opinions on the iPhone?

I currently have a HTS Desire C and if Im honest its pretty crappy, very slow to load msg page and address book and just slow in general. I do not have a load of apps as Im not bothered about them, just important ones like my bank,paypal and ebay and 5 others that are rarely used. I also don't have a forward facing camera so can't Skype or face time anyone and my sis has one also.
However my sisters fella is getting the latest iPhone and is giving me his old one as the whole family agrees that my current phone is awful(I have a history of bad phones) but as I have all my apps and info on my HTC I'm unsure what to do. Is the iPhone really that good? Plus I have an iMac and iPod so am used to using Apple products
What are your thoughts and not just stating that one is better than the other, I need reasons please.

Read more: What are your opinions on the iPhone?