Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I feel awful, just want to cry?

So there's a girl I work with at the grocery store, she's a cashier and she's 17 and I'm a bagger and I'm 18. So we always talk at work. I asked her when she was free yesterday at the end of work, and she said Tuesday and Thursday. And I said cool I'm off Tuesday, want to hang out? And she said sure, just text me and we'll make plans. Now my IPhone has been having issues receiving messages cause of the memory. But I texted her "Hey" at 8:55 yesterday and I got a message right at midnight saying "Hey!" from her. She usually goes to bed around 11 so I think the message was like delayed or something, she has an IPhone too but doesn't have Seen receipts on and same with me. So I texted her what time would you like to hang out? And nothing I've heard nothing all day called her twice and tried a FaceTime call and nothing. I want to cry, I've never had a girlfriend and I feel like I always get shitted on. I don't have a lot of money, but I save if I was going on a date which I thought I was. I honestly feel like a worthless, fat, ugly, piece of ****. I hate myself. Please cheer me up people. My heart is broken

Read more: I feel awful, just want to cry?