Saturday, June 14, 2014

Why am i so jealous over somthing stupid?

my mom had an idea of helping my dad and sister upgrade their cellphones for fathers day and her graduation. I thought it was a sweet idea but now I feel a little jealous. My sister is probably going to get an iPhone 5 or 5s. She's a good convincer so I know for sure she will get the 5s. My sister also had the iPhone 4 2 years before my other sister and I were able to get iPhones. The reason is because I'm on my mom's plan while my sister is on my dads plan, and my dad is easier to convince than my mom.

My sister got into a lot of trouble in high school, but they give into everything she wants. Like the iPhone she got before me & my other sister, her license, my mom even basically gave her her first paying job while she never mentioned anything to me. I'm having trouble finding a job. When I was going to get my license, my dad started teaching me to drive then basically they stopped helping me (way before I was 18 years old). My sister isn't well behaved, gets into a lot of fights with my mom, drinks and smokes behind their back, even moved out to my dad's house for 2 weeks because of a bad fight. Why do I feel like nobody cares or does anything for me? I know I am 21 years old and I am trying my hardest to find a job but no matter how much I try nobody calls me back. I feel like its just not fair and she gets it way easier than me:( All during her high school years she failed her classes a bunch of times and they reward her with a new phone. My other sister agrees too:/

Read more: Why am i so jealous over somthing stupid?