Friday, June 13, 2014

Why do people assume mixed race woman look better?

Okay so my mom was trying 2 hook me up with this guy. I didnt want to be a ***** and apparently this guy saw me at a wedding and liked me 'alot' so i considered it because I thought maybe he could be genuine. I met him at a park but it seemed like he had no interest in me. He was getting married for the sake of it. He had everything planned out, like kids by 30, house by 26, I cant dress western, and we cant date/meet?! Just straight up marriage in 2 months. Whoa?! :S

after a few weeks deciding I called him up and I said um im sorry but I decided I don't think this is for me. I feel im being rushed… And he was like hey that's fine we can be friends I g2g speak soon. I said bye and he hung up.

then 4 months later he text me saying well I got a girl NOW and shes a mixed race indian with light skin like urs too:). And he started telling me how hes got the best of both worlds and a rare beauty.

I responded to the text by saying your number is being blocked off my phone, and cos I have an iphone I blocked his number.

what's the logic with men thinking mixed race are betterlooking to a full breed person. I found the whole thing pathetic.

Im indian and weirdly I have flawless pale skin and chinky eyes and he text me: who cares if ur lighter skinned then most Asians, mixed race will still be better. So I found the whole thing just funny.it was as if he was telling me that shes superior, cos shes mixed. Good for him but whats the logic with that?

Read more: Why do people assume mixed race woman look better?