Monday, June 16, 2014

He isn't replying to me as much anymore?

basically… We met on Tinder (fun dating app for smartphones) about 3 months ago and it was all going well! We met last wednesday and it went perfectly, then on thursday night he asked me if i wanted to go round to his on tuesday to stay over and i said yeah! But then on friday he was like "you don't have to stay over if you don't wanna though! It's up to you! :)"

SO

I said i did wanna stay over. BUT, i asked him 3 times throughout that day if he was definitely OK with me staying over. Cos i say "you don't have to if you don't wanna…" cos i'm too polite to say i don't want them to do it etc. And now he's not as chatty. Like, he still speaks with emoji's (iphone smiley faces) and still as enthusiastically but not as much. Doesn't really say good night to me now either.

am i 100% overreacting and i should go to his tomorrow night regardless? Or not?
is he trying to see how much of a psycho i am and how well i can handle kinda being ignored? I dunno, men are actually really complicated.

**I am 24 and we won't be seeing each other for another 5 weeks if i don't go to his tomorrow**

Read more: He isn't replying to me as much anymore?