Friday, June 20, 2014

Why can't I delete this song on my iPhone 5s?

The song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams randomly downloaded onto my phone one day. I checked that the "Show All Music" option in settings was unchecked - which if you don't know what it does if unchecked; only music downloaded from this device will be shown in the library. A relative, who uses the same Apple ID as me must have downloaded it, yet I don't know it would end up on my device if I had the "Show All Music" option unchecked in the first place? Plus, I can't delete it. I swipe on every other track, which presents me with the option to delete them, but this song does not seem to respond to swiping. Any help would be appreciated, I need to get this pathetic track off of my phone.

Read more: Why can't I delete this song on my iPhone 5s?