Sunday, June 15, 2014

How are they seeing my search history? IPhone?!

Before I was suspicious but now I am certain that my friends have access to my safari search history because every time I search something they bring it up not long after - and its pretty specific stuff and sometimes exact questions I have asked and they all have this look on their face- so I'm pretty certain they know! My question is how? What ways are there that someone could gain your browsing history- I have an iPhone and use safari and they have iphones and ipads so i'm sure its from my iPhone but I also have a laptop that's not apple so its probably not through that. I have private browsing turned on but they still bring up stuff and exact questions I have googled so I'm really confused and worried. How else would they be able to gain access? I thought private browsing was meant to stop this completely or is there other ways this could be happening? I don't really clear my history but I thought this wasn't needed because im on private browsing? Checked to see if it could be facebook and it said searches don't go over facebook so what is it?! Please help, very worried and embarrassed. I have an iPhone 4!

Read more: How are they seeing my search history? IPhone?!