Thursday, July 31, 2014

A police officer video taped me without my permission what can i do?

here is what happened a man was laying down on the bench beside me i then decided id lay on my side but my legs touching the ground i had my eyes open and was not! Sleeping! So the officer approched him then me he decided to pick on me (black officer) i guess cause im white i dont get the royal treatment like the other black guy? So anyway this guy was looking to bully me as soon as he came over to me he steps infront of me like your in trouble i had already sat up since i saw them tell the other guy something so the officer decides to take his iphone out and video tape me he tried to get me to confess that i was sleeping which i wasnt so i told him no i wasnt sleeping i was laying down on my side but not sleeping he then tried to say you were sleeping i said no i wasnt sleeping i was laying on my side so then he starts to really p i s s me off and i ask ive got a question why are you video taping me he says its a free country i can do what i want ok at this point is being an ignorant dumb a s s so i asked him his name and the other officer so what can i do? He had no right to vidoe me!

Read more: A police officer video taped me without my permission what can i do?