Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Iphone 4s Cracked on the inside of the screen?

So I dropped my iphone and it was more than a crack. The inside of my iphone was cracked and it was all black and bkurry and only little sections of my iphone were showing. I couldn't see my texts or anything, the only thinkg I could really do is call people and I need and everything. Is there any way I can take it to a kiosk that replaces screens, because thats where i go to fix my screen cracked on the outisde, or do I have to take it to apple? Because I really like my phone, I don't want a new one, so is there any way it can be fixed without buying a new phone? Also how much would it cost to fix an internal crack and screen crack? Please Help! I really need help! Prices, where, and how?!
Added (1). blurry* not bkurry

Read more: Iphone 4s Cracked on the inside of the screen?