Saturday, August 2, 2014

Iphone 4s charging issue help?

Ive got an iPhone 4s, that is currently on charge, but something strange is now happening. Its flashing every second with its 'low level battery on red'. However, its apparently charging, since it has its lightning bolt above the charger symbol. Bare in mind my phone charger is charging off my macbook using its usb cable and the cable has to be in a specific position in order for it to work, although its 'working'.

Im really lost on whats going on since i haven't been able to go on my phone for 2 days now.

Please help,

Many thanks Ellie:)
Added (1). This is and update from my question earlier by the way
Added (2). My iPhone is now blank even when i try to press any button like the on button.

Read more: Iphone 4s charging issue help?