Sunday, July 27, 2014

Is their a way to unlock my iPhone without the old users Apple ID?

So I bought this iPhone 4 of my friends friend idk where he got it from idk if it was his I don't know anything. So I tried to unlock the phone to use it with a different company cause it's locked to fido. The guy I took it to said "what's your Apple ID" I gave my actual Apple ID. He said "it's not working" so I'm like weird. He asked me "are you the owner of the phone and you went thru the apple process etc." I said no I bought it off a guy he said "ok I can't do anything if I don't have the original Apple ID" so I said sh** ok then I'll let you know if I find anything. I want to know is their anyway of bypassing that process or a way I can find the original Apple ID? Let me know ur thoughts I'm kinda stuck n really upset I need help

Read more: Is their a way to unlock my iPhone without the old users Apple ID?