Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Can I still be a cop if I have some undetected crimes?

Hello. I am 18 years old have have wanted to be a cop for awhile now. But I have had some undetected crimes. I have smoke weed. I havnt since i was 16 years old. I have stolen a case for a iphone before and that was when I was 17 and last a girl hit my car in the parking lot at school once. She lied to me and told me it wasn't her. But I proved it was her and I got an estimate from a car place that it would be 250 dollars to get it fixed. She gave me 250 dollars. But I never got it fixed. The only reason I never gave it back because she lied to me when I confronted her. Oh ya when she hit my car. She drove off and two weeks later is when I found out that it was her. Should I be worried about any of these if I want to be a cop? Thank you!

Read more: Can I still be a cop if I have some undetected crimes?