Monday, October 6, 2014

Did my iPhone's camera record a video by itself and saved it somewhere?

The other day I pressed record on my phone (iPhone 4s) and video recorded something. But apparently the whole time I thought it was recording, it was actually not and when I pressed the stop button is when it actually started. Nothing i recorded was saved. But now that I think about it, there are many apps on our phones that turn on our cameras and microphones without our permission or knowledge. Sometimes it's just the phone, not even an app. So I guess my questions is, is there any chance that my little video was recorded and saved somewhere where I can find it? Even when I was not recording, was my camera recording everything since it was open? I know I'm probably stretching it far but there's nothing wrong in trying. Thank you:)

Read more: Did my iPhone's camera record a video by itself and saved it somewhere?