Monday, October 6, 2014

Should I keep my Nokia Lumia 800 or get an iPhone 4S?

Hey,
At present I have a Nokia Lumia 800 and I think it's great. However, the lack of a front facing camera and lack of apps on the Windows Marketplace does annoy me a little.

My 24 month contract is coming to an end and I don't know whether to keep the Nokia and get a SIM only deal or whether to get an iPhone.

At the moment, the only iPhone within my price range in the 4S. I have found a 24 month deal with enough minutes, texts and data to suit me for £15 per month but I am worried that when new iOS updates come out, they won't be compatible with the 4S and therefore I won't be able to download certain apps, get certain updates etc.

Can anybody give any suggestions? Any help would be much appreciated.

Read more: Should I keep my Nokia Lumia 800 or get an iPhone 4S?