Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Is he faking his whatsapp status?

I think the guy I'm dating is faking his whatsapp data. Today he sent me a message at 17.45 but his last seen says he hasn't been online since 15.15. Is it likely that there is a glitch with whatsapp? Or is he faking his status somehow?
This is the first time he has sent me a message while "offline", but I have noticed before that my messages to him often only have one tick for a looong time. I could be wrong, but I dont think he turns his phone off while at work. What else could be causing this?
I did try googling to see how easy it is to fake whatsapp data. I dont think he has watusi because he has an android phone, not iphone. But is it possible to edit data on an android whatsapp?

For the record, although it may sound like it, I am not texting him 100 times per day, just once every few days. But is he lying to me about his replies?

Read more: Is he faking his whatsapp status?