Thursday, October 9, 2014

She can't video chat or call? But isn't a fake account she sent proof pics?

What's a good excuse to not be able to call or video chat someone?
There's this girl who I met on facebook and I hooked her up with my cousin and they've been together for 2 months and they're long distance an I would think they at least talk or video chat & they don't and I asked why and my cousin said she said her phones off & she's only on wifi. He said he doesnt know what phone she has but it's not an iPhone or anything expensive. But yet she can get apps. So you'd think if your phone is off you'd be able to get textfree or callfree or a video chat app right? But yet she can't. He asked her to get those & she's like my phone can't. And she hasn't used facebook app just the web so that would make sense.

Read more: She can't video chat or call? But isn't a fake account she sent proof pics?