Friday, July 17, 2015

All credit and music on Apple account lost?


I just got the iPhone 5s and I used to have the iPhone 4. I tried to sign into my old Apple account on the new phone but some reason it just wasn t taking the e-mail I had on the old account, so I changed my primary e-mail, and this seemed to work at first. Then I realised that changing the e-mail my accountt seemed to esentailly create an entirely new account, I lost all the credit, all the music and all the TV programmes I had on my account. I went to "Purchased" and then "Not on this iPhone" but it just said there was nothing there and that I had no credit. I really don t know what to do and I had a lot of money s worth of music on that account that I want back. I tried to contact customer support and was given the option to call them or have an online chat with them, both of which I had to pay £25 for, and I just refuse to spend that amount of money to talk to someone at Apple. Anyone have any ideas what I can do?

Read more: All credit and music on Apple account lost?