Friday, July 17, 2015

Is he playing head games with me?


I'm on Summer break from college and I've been emailing the guy I like; it took him 5 days to answer my first email, 8 days to answer the second and now it's been another 8 days since I last emailed him and he hasn't emailed me back yet. We haven't been flirting or anything, just talking about what we've been up to this Summer but it's really frustrating because I'm starting to feel played with. He's been emailing me back from his iPhone so I know he gets the notifications… I understand not answering riiiight away or even for 2 or 3 days but over a week? I don't want to think he's toying with me because he comes off as a really nice guy, and I thought he liked me too because while we were in school I'd catch him staring at me, following me with his eyes, and he'd always suggest the two of us hanging out. He asks me questions so I have to reply, like he wants to hear from me, but then taking over a week to respond. What's going on?

Read more: Is he playing head games with me?